Thank you for your interest in joining the UW Spirit program!
What do you need to do to tryout?
- Be accepted to the UW Seattle, Bothell or Tacoma campus
- Fill out the tryout application found here
- Send a head shot to UWSpirit@uw.edu following submission of the tryout application
- Fill out the tryout medical/waiver forms found here . Bring these with you to an open gym, clinic or tryouts.
- Bring a tryout fee of $40 with you to tryouts.
- Tryout requirements can be found here.
Tryout Open Gym | 6pm – 8pm (FREE)
- Tuesday, March 28
- Thursday, March 30
- Tuesday, April 4
- Thursday, April 6
Tryout Clinic ($10)
- Saturday, April 1 | 10am – 1pm
- Register here
Tryouts ($40 Tryout Fee)
- Friday, April 7 | 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday, April 8 | 9am – 5pm
- Register here
*All open gyms, clinics & tryouts will be located in Marv Harshman Court
Who are we?
* We are 12 dancers, 24 coed stunters & 3 mascots
* We offer $1000 in academic support to each athlete
* We offer a fuel-up station
* We offer an alumni mentoring program
* We travel to every away football game
* We travel to all post-season basketball games
* We average a 3.4 team gpa
* We have a dedicated athletic trainer
* We have a dedicated strength coach
* We have been to the College Football Playoff
* We have been to the NCAA Women’s Basketball Final Four
* We have been on Good Morning America
* We have competed at UCA College Nationals
* We have hosted College Game Day
* We cheer at football, volleyball, men’s & women’s basketball, men’s & women’s soccer, & softball
*Questions? Email Head Coach Kenny Dow at email@example.com